TBA Coaches Accreditation
USBC Bronze and Silver courses now available through Tenpin Bowling Australia.
TBA Managers Accreditation
TBA Managers Accreditation Check List
- Be a financial member of Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA)
- Hold a current Apply First Aid certificate
- Complete online course – ASADA e-Learning Level 1 Anti-Doping Course ASADA E-Learning
- Complete online course – Play by the rules ‘Child Protection’ & ‘Harassment and Discrimination’
- Complete education modules
- Nutrition Module
- Team Manager Rules
- Team Manager Case Studies
TBA Managers Accreditation Application Process – ACTTBA Members
Step 1 Pay the course and accreditation fee to Tenpin Bowling Australia.
Step 2 Provide your TBA registration number.
Step 3 Provide a copy of your Apply First Aid Course Certificate (previously known as Senior First Aid).
Step 4 Provide certificate for completed online course – ASADA e-Learning
Step 5 Provide certificate for completed online course – Play by the rules
Step 6 Submit completed exams – Nutrition Module and Team Manager Rules. (80% pass mark required)
Step 7 Team Manager Case Studies exam to be presented to the Coaching Coordinator for final sign off.
Step 8 Notification of completion if passed or further review required if failed (step 8 is then repeated).
Step 9 Povide completed registration form, code of ethics form, child protection form and photos.
For more information on becoming an accredited Manager or Coach please contact the ACTTBA Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org