The ACT Tenpin Bowling Association has completed the AGM wrapping up 2011 and commencing 2012.
The 2012 Board of Directors are Jeff Whitty (President), Gayle Shoesmith (Vice President), Tina Hohmuth (Secretary), Andrew Campbell (Treasurer), Michael Cooke (Disabilities), and a vacancy still exists for Development.
Other points of interest and outcomes from discussion;
- Sandy Billingham is the ACT Representative Teams co-ordinator, and will oversee all entries and arrangements pertaining to all ACTTBA representative teams.
- State Championships will be held in May 2012, to avoid the clash with the increasingly popular ATBSO(N) and Holt Challenge carnivals. This will likely be a continuing plan.
- Teams for Rachuig, Restricted, Seniors, and Youth will be selected from the State Championships results. This was agreed in principle with details to be confirmed, stay tuned.
- All board members will now be reimbursed for board-related travel on presentation of a log book at future AGMs. Such travel will only count if it’s a specific and necessary trip for board duties.
- We will be filling a paid position to implement a $40,000 project this year with assistance from AMF and ACT Sport and Rec
For any inquiries, send an email to email@example.com